The rituals performed by the Roman Catholic church are not found in the New Testament, they are found partially in the Old Testament, as well as in the mystery religions from ancient Babylon and Egypt. Look at the photo at the top, and you will see Pope Francis holding up a golden sunburst device called a ‘monstrance’ which holds the ‘blessed sacrament’ of the Eucharist that they pray to. They call it the ‘adoration of the Blessed Sacrament’, and it is idol worship. You will note that not only is the device in the shape of a golden sun, Pope Francis is also wearing a garment with a golden sun on the back.
by Geoffrey Grider March 28, 2020
Pope Francis held the special Urbi et Orbi on Friday from the steps of St. Peter’s Basilica, lifting up the monstrance of the sun god, and appealing to the Virgin Mary to save us all.
Like a scene from out of the Chick tract, “Why Is Mary Crying?‘, Pope Francis stood alone in a rain-swept Saint Peter’s Basilica in Rome, lifted up the golden Catholic idol of the Sun God called the ‘blessed sacrament’, and called on the Virgin Mary to ‘save the world’ from the COVID-19 coronavirus. You will note that none of what Pope Francis did during the ceremonial ritual so important to Catholics is found anywhere in the Bible, except in places forbidding such practices.
“The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger. Do they provoke me to anger? saith the LORD: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces?” Jeremiah 7:18,19 (KJB)
No one in the New Testament every asked Mary’s advice on anything, in the Upper Room on the day of Pentecost, she was a silent observer, Peter was the one in charge. Mary’s help or assistance is never recorded. Yet amazingly, the Roman Catholic church would like us to believe that not only is she the channel through which “all graces flow”, that even salvation through Jesus Christ is not possible unless she intercedes for you.
Wow, talk about a promotion for Mary, and also true, talk about fantasy. Everything about the Roman Catholic Church comes from paganism, talk a look at the following.
Lent Is Actually The Pagan ‘Weeping For Tammuz’ Ritual
LENT WAS CREATED BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AND TAKEN FROM THE BABYLONIAN PRACTICE OF WEEPING FOR TAMMUZ
The rituals performed by the Roman Catholic church are not found in the New Testament, they are found partially in the Old Testament, as well as in the mystery religions from ancient Babylon and Egypt. Look at the photo at the top, and you will see Pope Francis holding up a golden sunburst device called a ‘monstrance’ which holds the ‘blessed sacrament’ of the Eucharist that they pray to. They call it the ‘adoration of the Blessed Sacrament’, and it is idol worship. You will note that not only is the device in the shape of a golden sun, Pope Francis is also wearing a garment with a golden sun on the back. Please note the following:
The Vatican And The Sun God
- In the middle of St. Peter’s Square is an ancient Egyptian obelisk, which represents the Sun god Ra of Egypt.
- The pagans believe that their Sun god is conceived on 3/21, the Spring Equinox. You can see this played out annually at the Vatican, when the rising Sun causes the shadow of the Egyptian obelisk (which is a phallic symbol representing Nimrod, the ‘mighty hunter’) to fall towards the dome of St. Peter’s Basilica (symbolizing the womb of the moon goddess Semiramis), representing their annual sexual union.
- St. Peter’s Basilica has a huge sun symbol behind the stage where the Pope sits.
- The Eucharist host wafer is round, representing the sun god, Tammuz. This is why it has a “+” stamped on the front. They hold it up to worship it.
- Then they place it on a crescent moon (representing the female womb of the moon goddess), which represents their symbolic sexual union. This symbolically makes the wafer the flesh of their Sun god Tammuz. This is carried out every day, thousands of times a day throughout the world.
- Lent ends with Easter when it is tradition to eat ham. This symbolizes the remembrance of Tammuz, who was killed by a wild boar.
If the apostle Peter, whom the Catholic church says is their ‘first pope’ could somehow come back and watch Pope Francis performing these rituals, Peter would know instantly what he was looking at. He’d be looking at idol worship in pagan Rome, where he was executed by the Romans 2,000 years ago. Neither Peter or any of the apostles ‘adored the Eucharist’, asked Mary to ‘intercede to Jesus’ on their behalf, observed Lent, or celebrated Christmas or Easter. These practices would not be created until the start of the Roman Catholic Church that began in 325 AD.
“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.” Revelation 18:4,5 (KJB)