The Cloward-Piven strategy is an 8-step plan designed in 1966 by hardcore anti-America Liberal Socialists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with a new national system. Here is their plan, look at it and tell me if you see anything it mentions that might be happening right now. This is not conspiracy theory, I am asking you to exercise some intelligent, critical thinking.
by Geoffrey Grider April 2, 2020
The Cloward-Piven strategy is an 8-step plan designed in 1966 by hardcore anti-America Liberal Socialists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis.
This article you are reading is the 7,629th article I have written since Now The End Begins came online 10 years ago, and it is perhaps the hardest one I’ve ever had to write, so I want you to pay close attention to what I have to say. It is going to present to you a very, very hard truth to swallow, but it is truth nonetheless. What is happening right now in America is something we have long written about coming to pass one day, it began under Obama but didn’t fully complete. It is now happening under Trump, why is he not stopping it?
“This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations. For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?” Isaiah 14:26,27 (KJB)
Back when Barack Obama was president, one of the things we said he was attempting to do was to destroy the American economy with something called the Cloward-Piven strategy. It is an 8-step plan designed in 1966 by hardcore anti-America Liberal Socialists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with a new national system. Here is their plan, look at it and tell me if you see anything it mentions that might be happening right now. This is not conspiracy theory, I am asking you to exercise some intelligent, critical thinking. Ready? Here it is:
The Cloward-Piven Strategy To Collapse America:
- Healthcare– Control healthcare and you control the people. HAPPENING NOW
- Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live. HAPPENING NOW
- Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty. HAPPENING NOW
- Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state. HAPPENING NOW
- Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives. (Food, Housing, and Income) HAPPENING NOW
- Education – Take control of what people read and listen to us“ take control of what children learn in school. ALREADY DONE
- Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools. ALREADY DONE
- Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor. HAPPENING NOW
Right now, steps 1-5 and 8 are being executed right now in how our government is reacting to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, with steps, 6 and 7 already having been implemented since 2008. The American economy is being split into pieces right now by the combination of a $2 trillion dollar bailout with more coming, Americans under stay-at-home orders, and with more people right now on unemployment in two weeks of the coronavirus crisis than in the second year of the Great Depression of 1929.
Now Dr. Fauci is saying that the stay-at-home order will not be lifted until there are “zero new cases”? How can that be? That would take many months to reach that number, how can that be? It only makes sense when you look at steps 2 and 3 of the Cloward-Piven strategy. Our government is telling us to stay at home, that 100,000 people will die in the first two weeks of April, yet for that to come true America would have to have 500% more fatalities from coronavirus that all the deaths recorded anywhere around the world since the COVID-19 outbreak began. That is simply not true and it is simply not possible. No, my friends, what we are seeing is the implementation of the Cloward-Piven 8 Step Plan to crash the American economy, and it is happening right before our very eyes.
America as we know it cannot and will not survive a 3-month lockdown, it will fall and there is no question about that. Jobless claims as of today, have surged to 6.6 million people, listen to what the people at Market Watch are saying, it will shock you to your core:
“There are no parallels for the pandemic fueled slowdown that the U.S. economy is currently contending with, and that is forcing economists like those of Bank of America Global Research to forecast a decidedly grimmer outlook for the American economy than they offered just two weeks ago. The BofA researchers on Thursday said the coming recession “appears to be deeper and more prolonged than we were led to believe just 14 days ago when we last updated our forecasts, not just in the US but globally as well. As MarketWatch reports the scale of the shutdowns of business in force, intended to help mitigate the spread of the deadly pathogen, is unprecedented and is having a substantial negative impact on the labor market and the broader economy.” READ MORE
Those numbers, unlike the numbers from Dr. Fauci are not speculative they are actual numbers as of the date of this article. Speaking of Dr. Fauci, listen as he tells us that there is no foreseeable end to the stay at home lockdown of the American economy. You see how bad things have become in just two weeks, imagine where we will be in 3 months. This is the implementation of the Cloward-Piven 8 Step Plan to crash the American economy, and it is working beautifully.
Fauci Says Lockdown Will Continue Until There Are No “New Cases” of Coronavirus
FROM SUMMIT NEWS: During yesterday’s White House briefing, Fauci, who has become the face of America’s response to the coronavirus, was asked by a reporter whether social distancing measures will be imposed until there is a drug or vaccine to treat COVID-19.
“I think if we get to the part of the curve that Dr. Birx showed yesterday when it goes down to essentially no new cases, no new deaths at a period of time. I think it makes sense that you will have to relax social distancing,” Fauci said. “The one thing we hopefully would have in place, and I believe we will have in place, is a much more robust system to be able to identify someone who was infected, isolate them and then do contact tracing,” he added.
The prospect of there ever being zero new coronavirus cases appears to be a very long way off, leading some to question if Fauci was asking Americans to adopt social distancing indefinitely, or at least until a vaccine is available.
- “Fauci said that we can start to “relax” social distancing once there are “no new cases, no deaths.” Is it just me or is that completely bats*** insane?” asked Matt Walsh. “That would keep us in a lockdown for many months or years. And if the virus becomes endemic, forever. How can that be the plan?”
- “No kidding. We would need to assume that any vaccine would be immediately available, 100% effective, 100% of the population has access to it, and 100% of the population takes it,” commented another respondent.
- “Sounds like they’ll eventually have to keep us “temporarily” locked in our homes. No cars on the road. No people at stores or gas stations, and the national guard will start leaving a box of food on our doorsteps every 3 days. And everyone will be ok with it,” added another.
Italy is already experiencing looting and civil unrest as a result of lockdown measures. Experts have suggested that this could be a massive problem everywhere if authorities attempt to quarantine entire countries for too long. READ MORE
The Cloward-Piven Strategy Began In 2009 Under Obama
As I have told you, the Cloward-Piven plan to collapse the American economy first began under President Obama, as you will see here in this program by Glenn Beck from 2009. But for whatever reason, Obama and his minions were not able to fully implement Cloward-Piven. We thought we dodged a bullet with the election of Trump in 2016, so why are we seeing what Obama started now being thrust upon us? This video will fully explain the Cloward-Piven strategy to you, and when you understand it, you will understand what you are watching happen right now with the coronavirus outbreak. I highly urge you to watch all of these videos, educate yourself. Understand what is truly happening right now.