So we have another earthquake of the coast of Japan registering 6.8 on the Richter scale. We have two more off the coast of Vanatu Islands over 7.0 and causing a small tsunami.
We have seen alot of activity around hurricanes and tropical storms. We have seen the largest solar storm on record this week and now we have alot of military activity with Libya, Syria and the terror attacks on Israel in Eliat this week.
We know what is planned for September with the comet Elenin. Here is the large potential September 2011 signs:
September 2011 events:
- 10th anniversary of the 9-11 terror events — Sept. 11, New York City
- Israel’s Labor Party primary — Sept. 12, Israel. (They are expected to discuss leaving Netanyahu’s coalition after the event)
- California will become the first state in the nation to require public schools to add lessons about gay history to social studies classes, after Gov. Jerry Brown (D) signed the landmark bill on Thursday, July 14. The classes will start with kindergarten and are expected to begin in September.
- Will Israel and/or the U.S. attack Iran nukes in September?
- Egypt begins election preparations Sept. 18
- Durban III Conference (U.N. World Conference Against Racism that targets Israel) — Sept. 22, New York City
- U.S. military repeal of “Don’t ask, don’t tell” (DADT) is official on Sept. 20
- The UN’s debate and possible vote on a Palestinian state — Sept. 24-27, New York City
- Comet Elenin aligns with Earth and Sun — Sept. 26-28 (four previous Elenin, Earth and Sun alignments occurred at the time of four major record earthquakes in Chile (January), New Zealand (Sept. 4, 2010), New Zealand (Feb. 22, 2011) and Japan M(arch 11, 2011) even though Elenin was much farther from the Sun. You can review by clicking on the JPL link: Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) Browser
- Will a major U.S. earthquake happen in September?
- Rosh Hashanah — Sept. 28-30
- Will stock market turmoil continue in September and be focused on Wall Street in New York City?
- Is a worldwide economic correction coming?
- Will one million Palestinians head to the streets after the U.N. meetings in September?